Fortinet has announced its position as a Challenger in the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Single-Vendor SASE.This Magic Quadrant is the first of its kind, andFortinet is one of only eight vendors included. Fortinetis recognized for its ability to execute and completeness of vision.
John Maddison, Chief Marketing Officer and EVP, Product Strategy at Fortinet, says, “Fortinet’ssingle-vendor SASE solution brings together all of the components needed for comprehensive security across the entire hybrid environment. With unified management and simple licensing, many customers are able to successfully consolidate point products and shift to an OpEx model. We believe that our inclusion in the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Single-Vendor SASE is a testament to Fortinet’s ability to deliver integrated, enterprise-grade solutions to secure the hybrid workforce.”
Fortinet believes that being recognized as a Challenger in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Single-Vendor SASE is a result of its ability to deliver:
- Converged SD-WAN and cloud-delivered security: FortiSASE seamlessly converges cloud-delivered security, includingsecure web gateway (SWG), Universal ZTNA, next-generation dual-mode CASB, and Firewall-as-a-Service (FWaaS), with Fortinet’s industry-leading Secure SD-WAN networking solution.
- Consistent security for the hybrid workforce:Powered by FortiOS, FortiSASE provides uniform security for users no matter the location, whether employees are working on premises, at a branch, or remotely.
- Superior user experience: Managed from a single console and leveraging a unified agent, natively available SD-WAN capabilities in FortiSASE offer a seamless user experience and empowers organizations to consolidate security products and simplify policy management.
- Simple licensing: FortiSASE offers a compelling total cost of ownership and simple licensing. Additionally, many services are available at no extra cost, like Universal ZTNA, which enables robust secure access to and from the internet, privately hosted applications, and SaaS applications.
- AI-Powered Security:FortiSASE uses built-in FortiGuard AI-Powered Security Services, including Web filtering, DNS filtering, SSL inspection, intrusion protection (IPS), sandboxing, and data loss prevention (DLP), to protect against new and emerging threats.
Additional Third-Party Recognition of FortiSASE
Fortinet was also recently named a Leader in the Forrester Wave: Zero Trust Edge Solutions, Q3 2023 report. Zero Trust Edge is also known as SASE, and Fortinet believes this recognition validates our continuing commitment to developing one of the leading single-vendor SASE solutions on the market.